RutGuard Load Support and Erosion Control Geocell System - 6" Height
RutGuard Geocell covers 230sf per panel. The 6" height creates a permeable system that adds structure, stability and load support to areas that need to withstand heavy loads. Greatly reduce the amount of prep work and material needed by using RutGuard to control erosion. RutGuard can be filled with gravel, aggregate, sand, soil, grass, and more for applications such as:
- Unpaved Access Roads
- Storage Facilities
- Boat and RV Parking
- Grass Parking
- Parking Lots
- Industrial Yards
For bulk pricing, contact us at 346.221.2081 | FREE SHIPPING within 1-2 business days throughout the continental US.
RutGuard™ is an expandable plastic panel that when expanded, provides approximately 230sf of coverage with the following dimensions.
Cell Height: 6" (150mm)
Panel Width: 8' (2.5m)
Panel Length: 28' (8.5m)
Cell Opening: 12.5" x 11.3" (320mm x 287mm)
Panels are easily able to be cut down to desired dimensions by using a standard box cutter.
- Coverage: 230sf per Panel
- Perforated Material with Cell Opening Size: 12.6" wide x 11.3" long
- Made with 100% Recyclable Material from Reprocessed Resins
- Tensile Strength: 1,885lbs per square foot
- UV Stabilized and Ultrasonically Welded for Maximum Strength
- Manufactured in an ISO-9001:2008 and CE Certified Facility in USA
- Able to be Cut Down to Size and Reattached as Needed